大家好,本篇文章为大家解答以上问题,相信很多人对买东西的英文情景对话都不是特别的了解,因此呢,今天就来为大家分享下关于买东西的英文情景对话以及英语中关于买东西的情景对话的问题知识,还望可以帮助大家,解决大家的一些困惑,下面一起来看看吧!
本文目录一览
买东西英语情景对话
1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪儿?
B:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超级市场。
A:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 请等一下,我和你一道去。
B:Let's get a shopping cart. 我们去拿一辆手推车吧。
A:Good ideaA 好主意。
B:What are you going to buy? 你要买什么?
A:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我们先去看看水果吧。
B:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想买些橘子。但这些看起来还不太熟。
A:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鲜的樱桃!又熟又软。我决定买一些。
B:I'll take some, too. 我也买一些吧。
A:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我们去看看零食吧。我想买些巧克力和糖果。
B:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去买些蛋糕。
A:Do you want to buy something else? 你还要买什么吗?
B:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不买了。我们去收款台吧。
2、A: Can I help you? 有什麼可以帮忙的
B: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 谢谢, 我想看看夹克
A: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺码?
B: Large 大号
A: What color? 颜色?
B: Black 黑色
A: Any special brand? 什麼牌子的呢?
B: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.没有要求,简单不太贵的.
A: How about this one? 你看这点怎麼样?
B: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起来不错, 我可以试试吗?
A: Sure. Go head. 当然可以, 你去试吧
B: How much is it? 多少钱?
A: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80块
B: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 谢谢.
关于购物英语情景对话阅读
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于购物英语情景对话篇一
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
关于购物英语情景对话篇二
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
关于购物英语情景对话篇三
The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
关于购物英语情景对话篇四
The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir?
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?
T: Let's see… I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning?
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
关于购物英语情景对话篇五
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。